This privacy statement applies to the data processing by Wagner Legal Rechtsanwälte GbR, Holzdamm 18, 20099 Hamburg, Germany.
Telephone: +49 (0)40 – 806013660
Fax: +49 (0)40 – 806013689
1. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.wagner-legal.eu, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting device,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which an accessing device reaches our website (so-called referrers),
- browser types and versions used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent according to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our website again, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned and in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties according to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notification appears each time you receive a new cookie. Please note that deactivating cookies may prevent you from using all functions of our website.
4. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, demand meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data and request the restriction of their use instead or if we no longer need the data for the purpose of the processing, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Article 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or your place of work or of our place of business.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In most cases, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by showing a locked key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in keeping with technological developments.